A new build is out and ready to be downloaded.
The progress so far:
- added cards descriptions ( can be typos and errors)
- fixed a bug with jumping. It's consistent now and works as it should all the time. This means you can jump on much higher objects.
- enemies don't spawn right next to you
- added a bunch of new cards, plus the old ones were re-balanced
- the waves' pace has been changed. The actions starts to kick in much quicker.
- combos ( kill 5 enemies within 10 metres in 5 seconds, kill 5 enemies while the Hot Slice is active, 3 headshots in 3 or less seconds, 5 headshots in 5 or less seconds, kill 5 stunned enemies in 5 or less seconds, land a head shot when an enemy is in mid air( flying enemies don't count), kill the Witch within 3 metres, deal damage to an enemy with two different weapons)
- changed some of the sounds
- some bits of the settings are now working ( sound settings, gameplay settings , invert mouse)
- we've also done some optimisation, so the game should work a bit faster now.
- I've modelled another 12 weapons which I'll show later, when I get them all textured and animated.
- Lot's of small things that I can't even remember, lol)
The near future plans:
- Polish the demo a bit more to a state when it can be showcased on expos
- Finish the remaining weapons.
- Add several more types of enemies
- More levels for the Endless mode
- Begin to work on the second mode - Maze.
I'm gonna show the new weapons and tell more about the new mode in the next post)